Sunday, July 25, 2010

No title please (rather no techinical please) :P



After a long time, it was a good day in office, no work from morning... rather I should say 'can't work from morning...' because of network problem, no mails... no server... no coding... ohhhhh!!!!!  thank god... :) was listening some good music in mobile... and I was thinking thinking thinking... what to do... how to pass the time till evening...

After a good lunch... with a nice melody music... wow... felt so sleepy... zzz.....

meanwhile...

Boss: what are you doing?
Me: what I have to do?
Boss: send me a mail about your today's task plan.
Me: mail? mail server is not working...
Boss: !?!?!
 
after sometimes...

Boss: are you sleeping?
Me: no... just thinking... how to send a mail without a mail server?
Boss: !?!?!

there was a U turn...

Boss: can't you think this way?, you go to restaurant, there will be a server for each table, he can't say 'I'm idly server and I can't serve you dosa'...
Me: so...
Boss:  we do have a server, can't it serve for anything...
Me: !?!?!

Disclaimer: Based on a true story, still, some scenes are fictions...
and the picture drawn by myself :P

No comments: