Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Perfect sunshine with drizzling :P

Another day started as usual with the sound of alarm, tringggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

My hand was searching for the alarm with the closed eyes...

Thought in my mind, do I really need to go to office? Haaa...

Though I have lot of migration work from FoxPro to Oracle tables (technically speaking!) mind do not want to start the day!

After few considerations... oh my God! I almost wasted 15 min...

After 2 hours, it was drizzling outside, thought to have rain coat while travelling to office!

Can not find that, its funny while getting wet on drizzling... I was enjoying the drive which took almost 1 hour... I can not drive more than 50 km/h speed since it was wet road everywhere...

People running here and there to escape from rain... LOL... come-on guys its nature's gift we have to enjoy that...

Though I like the rain as its nature's gift, I hate it sometimes, while travelling I used to get my shirt dirty cos of other fast drivers... today I got like new designed shirt... LOL...

2 comments:

Arv said...

excuseeee mee boss... the city speed limit is 40 :P

you were driving above the speed limit...

he hee....

Siva said...

LOL... speed limits only for official vehicle... :P

I always used to drive under control...