Friday, February 1, 2008

The way I like to …

Life is something different which we couldn’t understand what exactly it is about. Everyone’s view of life and the experience about it is different. Handling the situation will differ from one to another. The way I like to handle will differ to you; it may very difficult or very funniest or different view from yours.

I like to be in the peace of mind always as like as others. But sometimes something will frustrate our work because of some other external factors, mostly I wouldn’t feel frustrate if some one de-promote my sincere effort on something. Since their point of view may be differ from my view of thinking and doing the work. Wherever I go, whatever I do I will be as same as what I am, I don’t want to be a copy of others, I can take the good inputs from others but don’t want to be a duplicate.

Consider that which exists to exist and that which does not exist to not exist, and recognize things just as they are. With such a frame of mind, one will have divine protection even though he does not pray.
Hojo Nagauji (1432-1519)

I like to live as the above quotation which was said by a samurai Hojo Nagauji (1432-1519) http://edtech.suhsd.k12.ca.us/actnow/act/dfickett/japan/quotes.html

1 comment:

Arv said...

Welcome to the world of Bushido...

Ganbatte...