Monday, October 29, 2007

My first working experience!

I thought to write a crispy and short note, I believe it will not makes you boring.

Three years, it has been a very memorable time in my life, I never thought that I will be in the IT industry until I got my first offer! actually I was a fresher, new place, new people, new environment...

Cool friends and colleagues, nice project... what I learned was more than what I worked in project, it was more than 30 members team, project was under tremendous pressure, but we worked together in a way that we never felt the pressure. Out of 30 members team we were 7 people very closer, were everyone called us 7 stars.

Some times we stayed very late night and had dinner, we made order and had in office cafeteria, went to home by private cabs, it was very funny days.

Some times we had parties in some hotels and we were together to celebrate. If any one's marriage from our team, even in the out station, we were together to celebrate.

We went to OOTY as occasion, we were enjoyed our trip and those days are never forgettable!

Even some times we went to talkies to watch some movies.

Dec 2006 Christmas celebration, a game has been introduced in the company, on last day of the game, each one suppose to be perform anything like acting, singing a song or dancing. I can't perform these things, but I thought to sing a song, its very old song and my favourite too - "KAN PONA POAKILE...". That was my first time ever in my life singing a song.

Those days are never forgettable.

No comments: